勋章
Y币

[App引擎] 无法编译自定义loader

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-3-9 10:00:45
本帖最后由 silent_boy 于 2018-3-9 10:07 编辑

错误信息看这里
  1. 2018-03-09 09:48:52
  2. /uzmap/temp/i96OYVvVCeZu4oB/AStudioProject/app/src/main/res/values/rc_configuration.xml:13: Error: "rc_media_message_default_save_path" is not translated in "en" (English), "sw" (Swahili) [MissingTranslation]
  3.     <string name="rc_media_message_default_save_path">/RongCloud/Media/</string>
  4.             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  5. /uzmap/temp/i96OYVvVCeZu4oB/AStudioProject/app/src/main/res/values/rc_lib_string.xml:4: Error: "rc_quit_custom_service" is not translated in "sw" (Swahili) [MissingTranslation]
  6.     <string name="rc_quit_custom_service">客服已结束</string>
  7.             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  8. /uzmap/temp/i96OYVvVCeZu4oB/AStudioProject/app/src/main/res/values/rc_lib_string.xml:5: Error: "rc_init_failed" is not translated in "sw" (Swahili) [MissingTranslation]
  9.     <string name="rc_init_failed">连接客服失败</string>
  10.             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  11. /uzmap/temp/i96OYVvVCeZu4oB/AStudioProject/app/src/main/res/values/rc_lib_string.xml:6: Error: "rc_location_sharing_ended" is not translated in "sw" (Swahili) [MissingTranslation]
  12.     <string name="rc_location_sharing_ended">位置共享已结束</string>
  13.             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  14. /uzmap/temp/i96OYVvVCeZu4oB/AStudioProject/app/src/main/res/values/strings.xml:3: Error: "app_name" is not translated in "en" (English), "sw" (Swahili) [MissingTranslation]
  15.     <string name="app_name">oyuntest</string>
  16.             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  17. /uzmap/temp/i96OYVvVCeZu4oB/AStudioProject/app/src/main/res/values/strings.xml:4: Error: "back" is not translated in "en" (English), "sw" (Swahili) [MissingTranslation]
  18. <string name="back">返回</string>
  19.          ~~~~~~~~~~~
  20. /uzmap/temp/i96OYVvVCeZu4oB/AStudioProject/app/src/main/res/values/strings.xml:5: Error: "confirm" is not translated in "en" (English), "sw" (Swahili) [MissingTranslation]
  21.     <string name="confirm">确定</string>
  22.             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  23. /uzmap/temp/i96OYVvVCeZu4oB/AStudioProject/app/src/main/res/values/strings.xml:6: Error: "cancel" is not translated in "en" (English), "sw" (Swahili) [MissingTranslation]
  24.     <string name="cancel">取消</string>
  25.             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  26. /uzmap/temp/i96OYVvVCeZu4oB/AStudioProject/app/src/main/res/values/strings.xml:7: Error: "prompt" is not translated in "en" (English), "sw" (Swahili) [MissingTranslation]
  27.     <string name="prompt">提示</string>
  28.             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

29.    Explanation for issues of type "MissingTranslation":
  30.    If an application has more than one locale, then all the strings declared
  31.    in one language should also be translated in all other languages.

32.    If the string should not be translated, you can add the attribute
  33.    translatable="false" on the <string> element, or you can define all your
  34.    non-translatable strings in a resource file called donottranslate.xml. Or,
  35.    you can ignore the issue with a tools:ignore="MissingTranslation"
  36.    attribute.

37.    By default this detector allows regions of a language to just provide a
  38.    subset of the strings and fall back to the standard language strings. You
  39.    can require all regions to provide a full translation by setting the
  40.    environment variable ANDROID_LINT_COMPLETE_REGIONS.

41.    You can tell lint (and other tools) which language is the default language
  42.    in your res/values/ folder by specifying tools:locale="languageCode" for
  43.    the root <resources> element in your resource file. (The tools prefix
  44.    refers to the namespace declaration http://schemas**.**/tools.)

45. /uzmap/temp/i96OYVvVCeZu4oB/AStudioProject/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:33: Error: Avoid hardcoding the debug mode; leaving it out allows debug and release builds to automatically assign one [HardcodedDebugMode]
  46.     <application android:allowBackup="false" android:debuggable="false" android:hardwareAccelerated="true" android:icon="@drawable/uz_icon" android:label="@string/app_name" android:largeHeap="true" android:name="com.uzmap.pkg.uzapp.UZApplication" tools:replace="android:icon,android:debuggable,android:allowBackup">
  47.                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

48.    Explanation for issues of type "HardcodedDebugMode":
  49.    It's best to leave out the android:debuggable attribute from the manifest.
  50.    If you do, then the tools will automatically insert android:debuggable=true
  51.    when building an APK to debug on an emulator or device. And when you
  52.    perform a release build, such as Exporting APK, it will automatically set
  53.    it to false.

54.    If on the other hand you specify a specific value in the manifest file,
  55.    then the tools will always use it. This can lead to accidentally publishing
  56.    your app with debug information.

57. 10 errors, 0 warnings

58. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

59. * What went wrong:
  60. Execution failed for task ':app:transformClassesWithJarMergingForRelease'.
  61. > com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: com/google/gson/annotations/Expose.class

62. * Try:
  63. Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
复制代码

帖子
勋章
1万+
Y币
是不是用升级环境编译的?

截张图看添加了哪些模块?有没有自定义模块
帖子
勋章
Y币
gigie 发表于 2018-3-9 10:17
是不是用升级环境编译的?